Saturday, November 7, marked our fourth Crystalens Workshop & Brunch at our Grapevine office. The events are open to anyone who’s had a Crystalens implanted, is thinking about Crystalens, and Optometrists managing Crystalens patients. Led by Dr. Labor, the purpose is to help anyone with an interest learn how to get the most out of this amazing intraocular lens… Read More
- June 2022 is cataract awareness month
- Dr. Labor First to Implant New RayOne EMV Intraocular Lens
- Dr. Labor first in Dallas-Fort Worth to use unprecedented new cataract surgery lens implant.
- Dr. Labor Presents at Caribbean Eye Meeting 2018
- First in Texas to Use Revolutionary New Sedative for Cataract Surgery
aging article award awards care cataract cataracts Cataract Surgery contact contacts crystalens Dallas doctor dr eye eyecare Eye Care financing fort worth grapevine iLASIK labor Laser lasik lens lenses ora patient permanent premier presbyopia PRK procedure ps250 results risks Seminar surgeon surgery technology Texas toric treatment treatments vision