Each year, June is declared Cataract Awareness month to shed light on this leading cause of blindness in the U.S. The CDC reports that more than 20 million Americans over 40 have a cataract in at least one eye. The good news: cataracts can be easily treated with a success rate of up to 98%*…. Read More
- June 2022 is cataract awareness month
- Dr. Labor First to Implant New RayOne EMV Intraocular Lens
- Dr. Labor first in Dallas-Fort Worth to use unprecedented new cataract surgery lens implant.
- Dr. Labor Presents at Caribbean Eye Meeting 2018
- First in Texas to Use Revolutionary New Sedative for Cataract Surgery
aging article awards care cataract cataracts Cataract Surgery contact contacts crystalens Dallas doctor dr dr labor eye Eye Care eyecare Eye Surgery fort worth grapevine iLASIK intraocular labor Laser lasik lens lenses ora patient presbyopia PRK procedure restor rezoom Seminar Southlake surgeon surgery technology Texas toric treatment treatments TX vision