Dry Eye Syndrome, also commonly referred to as “dry eyes” or “dry eye”, can happen for a variety of reasons. For years, Eye Consultants of Texas has been treating dry eye patients across Dallas/Fort Worth, and we are continuing to expand treatment options to relieve our patients of the discomfort dry eyes can cause. Dry… Read More
- June 2022 is cataract awareness month
- Dr. Labor First to Implant New RayOne EMV Intraocular Lens
- Dr. Labor first in Dallas-Fort Worth to use unprecedented new cataract surgery lens implant.
- Dr. Labor Presents at Caribbean Eye Meeting 2018
- First in Texas to Use Revolutionary New Sedative for Cataract Surgery
aging article award awards care cataract cataracts Cataract Surgery contact contacts crystalens Dallas doctor dr eye eyecare Eye Care financing fort worth grapevine iLASIK labor Laser lasik lens lenses ora patient permanent premier presbyopia PRK procedure ps250 results risks Seminar surgeon surgery technology Texas toric treatment treatments vision