Also known as “intraocular” lenses, Implantable Contact Lenses (ICL) are permanent contacts that don’t have to be removed. Eye Consultants of Texas offers two of the most advanced: the Visian ICL™ Phakic Intraocular Lens, and Verisyse™ Phakic Intraocular Lens. Phillips Kirk Labor, MD was the first Dallas/Fort Worth ophthalmologist to implant the Verisyse ICL, and… Read More
- June 2022 is cataract awareness month
- Dr. Labor First to Implant New RayOne EMV Intraocular Lens
- Dr. Labor first in Dallas-Fort Worth to use unprecedented new cataract surgery lens implant.
- Dr. Labor Presents at Caribbean Eye Meeting 2018
- First in Texas to Use Revolutionary New Sedative for Cataract Surgery
aging article award awards care cataract cataracts Cataract Surgery contact contacts crystalens Dallas doctor dr eye eyecare Eye Care financing fort worth grapevine iLASIK labor Laser lasik lens lenses ora patient permanent premier presbyopia PRK procedure ps250 results risks Seminar surgeon surgery technology Texas toric treatment treatments vision