Earlier this year, Dr. Labor was selected to present at the 2018 Caribbean Eye Meeting, speaking to industry professionals regarding a recently FDA-approved lens from Rx Sight. This lens, labeled a Light Adjustable Lens (LAL), has shown promise in providing enhanced outcomes for cataract patients. Caribbean Eye recently released this publication, which touches on the presentation given by Dr. Labor:
- Cataract Surgery May Help Improve Dementia
- Eye Consultants of Texas offers new laser cataract surgery platform
- June 2022 is cataract awareness month
- Dr. Labor First to Implant New RayOne EMV Intraocular Lens
- Dr. Labor first in Dallas-Fort Worth to use unprecedented new cataract surgery lens implant.
aging article award awards care cataract cataracts Cataract Surgery contact contacts crystalens Dallas doctor dr eye eyecare Eye Care financing fort worth grapevine iLASIK labor Laser lasik lens lenses ora patient permanent premier presbyopia PRK procedure ps250 results risks Seminar surgeon surgery technology Texas toric treatment treatments vision