Earlier this year, Dr. Labor was selected to present at the 2018 Caribbean Eye Meeting, speaking to industry professionals regarding a recently FDA-approved lens from Rx Sight. This lens, labeled a Light Adjustable Lens (LAL), has shown promise in providing enhanced outcomes for cataract patients. Caribbean Eye recently released this publication, which touches on the presentation given by Dr. Labor:
- Dr. Labor first in Dallas-Fort Worth to use unprecedented new cataract surgery lens implant.
- Dr. Labor Presents at Caribbean Eye Meeting 2019
- First in Texas to Use Revolutionary New Sedative for Cataract Surgery
- Updated LASIK Research Yields Continued Positive Results
- Electing To Have LASIK Performed? Are You A Candidate?