According to a May 20, 2016 article appearing on the American Refractive Surgery Council (ARSC) website entitled: “New Research: LASIK Safety and Performance Continue To Impress” Like any surgical procedure, LASIK is continually researched to ensure patient safety and effectiveness. Recent high-profile studies show LASIK earning high marks for safety, outcomes and patient satisfaction, according to a May 20, 2016 article on… Read More
- June 2022 is cataract awareness month
- Dr. Labor First to Implant New RayOne EMV Intraocular Lens
- Dr. Labor first in Dallas-Fort Worth to use unprecedented new cataract surgery lens implant.
- Dr. Labor Presents at Caribbean Eye Meeting 2018
- First in Texas to Use Revolutionary New Sedative for Cataract Surgery
aging article award awards care cataract cataracts Cataract Surgery contact contacts crystalens Dallas doctor dr eye eyecare Eye Care financing fort worth grapevine iLASIK labor Laser lasik lens lenses ora patient permanent premier presbyopia PRK procedure ps250 results risks Seminar surgeon surgery technology Texas toric treatment treatments vision