Phillips Kirk Labor, MD, recently became the first in Texas to use the MKO Melt, a new oral sedative designed to replace the IV normally required in cataract surgery – also called IV-Free cataract surgery. This represents one of many cataract surgery innovations Eye Consultants of Texas has introduced to DFW over the years, allowing… Read More
- June 2022 is cataract awareness month
- Dr. Labor First to Implant New RayOne EMV Intraocular Lens
- Dr. Labor first in Dallas-Fort Worth to use unprecedented new cataract surgery lens implant.
- Dr. Labor Presents at Caribbean Eye Meeting 2018
- First in Texas to Use Revolutionary New Sedative for Cataract Surgery
aging article award awards care cataract cataracts Cataract Surgery contact contacts crystalens Dallas doctor dr eye eyecare Eye Care financing fort worth grapevine iLASIK labor Laser lasik lens lenses ora patient permanent premier presbyopia PRK procedure ps250 results risks Seminar surgeon surgery technology Texas toric treatment treatments vision