If you’ve ever considered LASIK here in Dallas / Fort Worth, the first thought might have been, “what can I expect?” Like a lot of medical procedures, LASIK surgery has advanced and improved over the years. Today, LASIK is allowing more patients to become less dependent on glasses or contact lenses. It’s not uncommon for… Read More
- June 2022 is cataract awareness month
- Dr. Labor First to Implant New RayOne EMV Intraocular Lens
- Dr. Labor first in Dallas-Fort Worth to use unprecedented new cataract surgery lens implant.
- Dr. Labor Presents at Caribbean Eye Meeting 2018
- First in Texas to Use Revolutionary New Sedative for Cataract Surgery
aging article award awards care cataract cataracts Cataract Surgery contact contacts crystalens Dallas doctor dr eye eyecare Eye Care financing fort worth grapevine iLASIK labor Laser lasik lens lenses ora patient permanent premier presbyopia PRK procedure ps250 results risks Seminar surgeon surgery technology Texas toric treatment treatments vision