Conductive Keratoplasty (CK) is a simple procedure that can reduce your need for reading glasses without a surgical incision. NearVision CK is an advanced CK procedure available that can correct presbyopia (nearsightedness) but also hyperopia (farsightedness). Both are associated with difficulty in seeing things up close and caused for different reasons. CK is ideal and… Read More
- June 2022 is cataract awareness month
- Dr. Labor First to Implant New RayOne EMV Intraocular Lens
- Dr. Labor first in Dallas-Fort Worth to use unprecedented new cataract surgery lens implant.
- Dr. Labor Presents at Caribbean Eye Meeting 2018
- First in Texas to Use Revolutionary New Sedative for Cataract Surgery
aging article award awards care cataract cataracts Cataract Surgery contact contacts crystalens Dallas doctor dr eye eyecare Eye Care financing fort worth grapevine iLASIK labor Laser lasik lens lenses ora patient permanent premier presbyopia PRK procedure ps250 results risks Seminar surgeon surgery technology Texas toric treatment treatments vision