Achieving optimal eye surgery results can often come down to identifying the tiniest detail, which can mean a greater improvement in a LASIK or cataract patient’s vision. This is why Eye Consultants of Texas performs some of the most extensive patient testing in Dallas/Fort Worth, using the most advanced technology available.
Here are some examples of the type of pre-surgery tests we perform:
• To evaluate the surface and curvature of the cornea.
• To determine the power of an intraocular lens implant (IOL).
• To determine the precision of IOL measurements.
• To determine if macular degeneration is present.
• For aberrations (abnormalities) in the eye’s lens.
• Visual outcomes analysis.
There are other tests we perform, and which tests are required depends on the patient’s vision problem, health and type of surgery. Testing is individualized for each patient, and we take the time to ensure there are no other conditions that could compromise surgery results, or put our patient at risk.
The bottom line, of course, is to have the most accurate information in order to achieve the clearest vision possible. This means putting the patient’s health and wellbeing first, and going above and beyond in every way. Our pre-surgery testing is no different. To learn more please call us in Grapevine at 877-516-4364, convenient to Dallas/Fort Worth.